Friday, May 27, 2011

Thanks for the emails and comments of encouragement

Hello, I would like to thank all who logged onto the feed from Radioreference.com and my website. At one point it had over 9900 listeners. For this I have received a $300 gift certificate from Radioreference.com for ScannerMaster, an online scanner retailer.  This is good news for the site. I had a digital scanner at one point but sold it because no one really wanted to hear the fire calls. I wish I had it now! So I will be replacing the current scanner with a digital one and have the option to listen to Joplin Fire and EMS if need be.

Also, thank you all for the emails of encouragement and hope for Joplin, Mo

Thanks again,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1 Outlook
Current Watches

December 12 2010 Newton County Homocide